Heres the skinny!

Hello to you all. I am so glad that I could set this up. For all you who did not know Dan was leaving the Air Force, yes it is true. This blog will kind of be like an journal of our adventure into the civilian world. As far as I can tell, I am so spoiled. It will be interesting. I have four more weeks until Dan gets home. In the mean time there is a lot to do.

For those of you who don’t know, I am currently volunteering as a child advocate and a peer counselor for girls and women in crisis pregnancies. I had been offered the job as volunteer coordinator at the CASA office I volunteer at and also did my internship for, but that is not to be. I had to decline for a lot of reasons that I will spare you the details. I am very sad and disappointed, but it was for the best. It has taught me a great deal about me and what the heck I am doing with my life. I can say one thing I got from this is that I am going to take my writing seriously. Feel free to hold me accountable. There is nothing like peer pressure to get a girl going.

This is not all about me. I want to know more about you. I already posted a question in my first blog. If that doesn’t tickle your fancy, then here is another question.

What is your #1 romance buzz kill? Keep it clean girls! My dad could read this.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yes --I am the dad and don"t any body out there forget that! Yes my loving daughter-- you are the best. I am totally in awe of all the things you do. You are so special and GOD has many plans for you . I am totally blessed to have a daughter like you--not just because you are so special--but because you have such a talent to help others and still maintain such composure. I love you and know you will be FANTASTIC in all you decide to be invoved in.

DAD
Dad! You'll have to check out my blog! hehe! candyandladybugs.blogspot.com

My biggest buzz kill is one of the girls crying, or trying to get into the room. Doesn't usually stop the romance for long.

Popular posts from this blog

My second greatest creation!

DIY Day a bracelet and another Frenchh Memo Board

A New Side Table Arrangement and Jewelery Give Away