Life's luxuries

I was thinking this morning about life's little luxuries. Some may call them guilty pleasures, but I'm not particularly guilty about mine so life's little luxury works just fine for me. I am wondering what little luxuries you all love to indulge in. I admit mine is sleeping in. I absolutely love sleeping in. It's so wonderful. I do most of my dreaming between six and eight in the morning. Usually it's like watching TV for me. Instead of getting up and going and watching TV, I can just do it in my sleep. That is also a weird little thing about me, I dream a lot and quite vividly I might add. Any way, enough about me. I would love to know what life's little luxuries you love to indulge in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My second greatest creation!

DIY Day a bracelet and another Frenchh Memo Board

A New Side Table Arrangement and Jewelery Give Away