D's loss, my gain

I just told D that the title to this blog and he got such a sad look on his face. Well, since the Xterra is no more, we had to get a new vehicle. Well, in lew of "God be willing" future events, (i.e. children) we decided we needed a more sensible vehicle with good gas mileage and well, a family vehicle. I now am the proud owner of a dark blue 2008 Nissan Altima. D gets to drive my Cavalier. In all seriousness though, now both cars are officially ours since we will trade of depending on what our schedules look like. D has to drive three hours to get to one of his facilities he manages so he gets the Altima since the Cavalier doesn't have cruise control. I don't mind. I do like the Altima though. It is very nice to drive a car that doesn't have an incessant rattle.

In other news, my sister M got an A on her first master's paper. Go M!

I just received back my first story in my Children Literature mentoring program. My mentor seemed to like me story. I am now working on my second story.

That is about it for me around here. I love you and miss you all.

Comments

Acutally, I got an A in my class! So that is two As for two classes, and 4 credits total. :)

Popular posts from this blog

My second greatest creation!

DIY Day a bracelet and another Frenchh Memo Board

A New Side Table Arrangement and Jewelery Give Away