Link of the Day
I just want you to know, that some of those links I pick out of the links of the day are songs and stuff that hit home to me. Believe it or not even the Bionic Bunny. You see, God is always changing me. Sometimes its like I turn around and I see a change I didn't know was happening but other times it's like open heart surgery without the anesthesia. Well, right now I'm kind of in one of those moments. What gets me through is knowing that as each part of the old me is removed, God is replacing it with a new me. Each part of the new me can see God better, clearer, more real. He is removing my pride for humility, world focus for eternal focus, me focus for you focus and self focus for Jesus focus. God is replacing my fear and making me bolder. I am figuring out that Jesus loves each and every one of us and accepts us just the way we are and that includes the punk, the prep, the homosexual, the prostitute, the stay at home mom and the feminist. I don't want to miss letting those know who have never been told. I was thinking this morning as I was driving, "I'm sorry I don't show what I know and leave what I believe when I'm with you but Jesus died for you it's true. Though the words aren't coming know I kneel and pray you accept him into your heart to stay." That's my little rap lyric God have me this morning as I prayed on my way to work. I guess its fitting then that I stumbled across this music video that is my link of the day because man o man, its me he is singin about.
Comments
Love ya!