Your Superpower Should Be Invisibility



You are stealth, complex, and creative.

You never face problems head on. Instead, you rely on your craftiness to get your way.

A mystery to others, you thrive on being a little misunderstood.

You happily work behind the scenes... because there's nothing better than a sneak attack!



Why you would be a good superhero: You're so sly, no one would notice... not even your best friends



Your biggest problem as a superhero: Missing out on all of the glory that visible superheroes get

Comments

Invisable? I'm a mind reader. You'll have to go check it out on my site. :-)
I went to watch the video by Casting Crowns and was on that web site for 2 or more hours! I kid you not. I got sucked into watching Christian music videos. It was fun though. :-) And well worth the time I spent on it.
Rottilover said…
I'm also a mind reader like M. ;) Yours fits you I think! ;) Can't wait to see you soon!
Hey, I posted - including my superpower---Manipulating Fire! Wow! Be sure to check the post before that, because it's new too!

Popular posts from this blog

My second greatest creation!

DIY Day a bracelet and another Frenchh Memo Board

A New Side Table Arrangement and Jewelery Give Away