Things have been good since I've been back home from Arizona. I am working hard at finding a job. I've put my resume in at several places. I have an interview coming up for a church administrative assistant position. I am hoping that works out. I am still volunteering at the pregnancy center. For Christmas Dan gave me an elliptical machine which is just awesome since I've been wanting one for a long time. Dan showed me a new work out routine that he does, and I am so so sore. I just need to keep it up and I will be able to see the difference in no time. I'm waiting until January to start a new kind of diet for forty days. I want Dan and me to do it together but I knew that we had to be more settled to do it. I'll keep you updated on that.
We are looking foreword to spending Christmas with Dan's family. I am excited about all the last minute things before Christmas. I am going to do a lot of baking this week.
My favorite thing this week was reading a book that I have read about three or four times all ready. I leave you with a quote by CS Lewis. "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once."
We are looking foreword to spending Christmas with Dan's family. I am excited about all the last minute things before Christmas. I am going to do a lot of baking this week.
My favorite thing this week was reading a book that I have read about three or four times all ready. I leave you with a quote by CS Lewis. "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once."
Comments
I miss you! I love you!