A good start to a year

Things have been going very well around our home these days. I just finished painting the kitchen and it looks awesome. One wall is a brown with a red tint to it. The other three are cream color on top and a very dark green on bottom. The edge work turned out awesome. I worked so hard on it. I bought drapes for the windows and now it is complete.

Right now we have some friends over, E and M. M is on his leave from over seas. Dan is so excited they have been talking talking talking nonstop since they got together. We went looking at some really cool old style homes yesterday and then when and looked at some antique stores. I saw an antique saphire diamond ring designed by a third generation Lendon jeweler that I fell in love with. There was another I really liked and could see actually having one similar to it but the first one was so unique in it's setting it was awesome. Of course they are still safe in their little display case. They were really pricey.

I am trying to work on a new story for my Children's Literature course. I am supposed to write about a good childhood memory. I have some, but I wrote already about my favorite one so I trying to think of a new one. I have lots of ideas but for some reason my mind isn't in it right now.

Well I hope you are doing well. I miss you bunches my family and friends who are oh so to far away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My second greatest creation!

DIY Day a bracelet and another Frenchh Memo Board

A New Side Table Arrangement and Jewelery Give Away