Pregnancy Dreams

I've always had particularly crazy dreams. I almost always know I'm dreaming. More often than not the are full blown stories with a plot line. Rarely is there ever people I know in my dreams. Generally the only people I know that are ever in my dreams are my mom and my brother Justin.

Pregnancy has changed all that.

Though my dreams are still crazy, I don't know I am dreaming which really disconcerts me. Where I used to be in control, now I'm not. Though there are still plot lines, my dreams are more scene to crazy scene totally disconnected. I have been dreaming about every body I know. The good news is that Dan has finally made it into my dreams, so have my other siblings as well as friends I see both everyday or haven't seen in over a year. All of them reflect my tumultuous emotions. I dreamed about a group of friends from my previous church all wearing lime green shirts and they were all cranky and then I realized I had on a lime green shirt also. I also find myself dreaming about this show, Charmed, that used to be on TV about a year or so ago, gosh, two years now. Where once my dreams were just fun they are now so wrought with meaning and emotion I figure it out even before I wake up. Who ever said pregnancy effected dreams wasn't kidding.

Comments

April said…
When I was pregnant with Lauren, before my ultrasound to find out what she was I dreamt the whole birth and that she was a girl and that we named her Lauren. We had already settled on Taylor if it was a girl. The dream didn't mean much until the day we found out we really were having a girl. Brian and I then changed her name to Lauren. The rest is history. Some times dreams are crazy huh? Sorry about the cranky church folk.

Popular posts from this blog

My second greatest creation!

DIY Day a bracelet and another Frenchh Memo Board

A New Side Table Arrangement and Jewelery Give Away