I can't believe I went from posting regularly to hardly at all. Yikes. To my family I am sorry about that.

Things have been going good though. I have gained weight. I won't write numbers because it is more than I should have so far. I'm not to worried because you really can't tell there is added weight. Maternity clothes are now a must. I have a great friend, V, who has given me four pairs of maternity jeans I wear all the time. I have several maternity tops sot that is very good. I bought a sweater yesterday on sale which I'm sure I will need. I'm also exercising regularly. My abdomen muscles are quite tender as this baby tries to push his or her way through the muscles. If I could I think I would just wear dresses all the time because pants put pressure on my belly and that isn't to comfy right now. Now I understand moo moos but no I won't wear one. I've got my dignity.

This last weekend I started the Breaking Free Bible study by Beth Moore. I am looking forward to getting to know these ladies. I have one group Sat. morning and another Sun. night. It is my first time leading a Bible study so I am quite excited but no longer nervous. I'm only facilitating and not teaching so its pretty easy.

Today I am 16 weeks along. For those who care, my uterus has now made it all the way up to my belly botton. I am in fact showing. I will post some pictures. Sorry there hasn't been any before now. I kind of had a stigma about taking pictures but we are far enough along now that I'm good with it. I'm told at this point the baby is the size of an avocado, 4 1/2 inches and weighs almost 4 ounces. The body limbs and head are a lot more proportionate. I already have been feeling the little flutters of movement which is very cool. I can't wait to find out what I'm having. So far, if it is a girl, I've decided on a green French country side fabric (thats the print with the country side with french people pattern) and a light sky blue wall color. Still, for a boy bugs. I might go with dragon flies for a girl still green though.

Dan is in Boluxi Mississippi at the moment. Though I am happy he is safe from Ike I am not happy that it is possible headed for Texas where I have family at. I am praying that they will all be safe. I have two aunts, cousins and my grandmother there. I am also praying very much for my grandmother because she has an anyurism that has gotten bigger and I very much want her to be okay. She has been told it is in a place that is not operable.

That is it for now. I hope you are all doing great. I am looking forward to seeing both Dan's famiy in my family for the holidays to show off my growing belly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My second greatest creation!

DIY Day a bracelet and another Frenchh Memo Board

A New Side Table Arrangement and Jewelery Give Away