Baby Sarah is here!

Baby Sarah's Aunt Michelle here. Katie had Baby Sarah today! She was 7 lbs and 15 oz and 21 3/4 inches. She's a little butterball. Her fat rolls have fat rolls. Sounds exactly like her cousins, Jamie and Faith, when they were born. That is only cute when you're a baby. :)

Sarah did not like the contractions, so they had to do a c-section. Katie is sore, but doing well. And they are keeping an eye on Sarah over night in the nursery. As soon as mom sends pictures, I'll post them on here for you all to see.

Comments

Melissa said…
Congratulations Katie!! I'm thrilled for you! I can't wait to "meet" Sarah!!!

Thanks Michelle for letting us know the good news! Give her our best!!!

Melissa :D
April said…
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!I have been through two c-sections Katie if you ever want to talk let me know!
SMITHNATION said…
Congratulation on your new little Butter ball. I can't wait to see a picture of her. I am glad things went well. I will be praying for you and the babie. I hope you feel better Katie.

Popular posts from this blog

My second greatest creation!

DIY Day a bracelet and another Frenchh Memo Board

A New Side Table Arrangement and Jewelery Give Away