Psalms

I am off to see my doctor again today. I'm definitely praying for progress. I will keep you updated. I might not write all the details of how far I've progressed though. I know there are a few guys who read this blog so I'll just tell you if there is or is not progress.

What I will say is that I read Psalm 66 and 67 this morning. I really needed those verses. I am being so blessed by God but find my attitude does not match that truth. Of course this last week of waiting to deliver a baby impacts so I won't be to hard on myself, but I don't want to miss this opportunity to enjoy this unique time, my last week before "mommy-ing" begins. I want to treasure this little one being formed in my womb as Psalm 139 says. I may not know her face, her cry or her touch yet, but my God is fully acquainted with every bit of her. She is His creation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My second greatest creation!

DIY Day a bracelet and another Frenchh Memo Board

A New Side Table Arrangement and Jewelery Give Away