I need some new ideas!

I am looking for tips on how to keep active in my relationship with God. Having a baby in the house means no more idle Bible reading and prayer journal writing. Even as I write this, I am having to stop and tend to my precious little wee one. So please let me know some tips and hopefully other readers can be blessed by your ideas as well. If you aren't up for commenting on this post, you can also e-mail your ideas. Thank you in advance for helping a new mommy stay strong in her walk. Love ya all!

Update: Check out Link of the day. It is a cute little article.

Comments

SMITHNATION said…
I know I could use some ideas as well.
April said…
Hey Katie, I am not perfect or anything but these are some things that I tend to do. Number one let go of your expectations of long quiet times and get used to shorter times through out the day. Don't stop journeling, in fact, once you are out of the infant stage and in to more consistent naps, you will have at least an hour at nap times to journel and have quiet. I used to tape verses on my kitchen cabinets so I could be getting bottles and reading God's word at the same time. Sarah will become less time consuming as time goes on, but, she is your duty right now and it glorifies God when you mother her for his glory. So pray often during your day and use the times of quiet to rest.

Popular posts from this blog

My second greatest creation!

DIY Day a bracelet and another Frenchh Memo Board

A New Side Table Arrangement and Jewelery Give Away