The sleeping thing or lack there of.

I probably won't be waking Sarah up anymore. It hasn't mattered the last couple of days though because she wakes herself up. Last night Sarah woke herself up either every hour or every two hours. I hit the wall and just put her in her bassinet around 7pm so I could just go sit down for a few minutes. I called my SIL Laura to pray for me. She and my brother, Scott were a huge help. Thanks guys! My nerves were shot. After about five minutes I went back upstairs and she had fallen asleep so I just let her sleep. I fed her at midnight then she woke up again a little before three and I just gave her her passy. I fed her when she woke up at 4:30. A few times in their she fussed and I just gave her some time and she fell asleep again. I fed her at 8:30 this morning. I am sure she is in some place where she is changing. She is the one having to figure this whole thing out so as stressed as this makes me, I'm sure its as frustrating for her. Fortunately for me I have a friend coming over in a little. That will so be nice.

My friend Vicky's son is teething so I know her situation is definitly more stressful than this. Dan has been gone the last few days but he will be home tonight. Thank the Lord! I think if I had really grasped how stressful it is to have a new baby, I would have done more for new moms in my life to help them out. I understood a little bit but not nearly the magnitude.

Comments

Nicole O'Dell said…
I hear ya. It's all temporary. You're GOING to make it!!

Popular posts from this blog

My second greatest creation!

DIY Day a bracelet and another Frenchh Memo Board

A New Side Table Arrangement and Jewelery Give Away