God is sooooo Good

I prayed this morning that as God spoke to me through this home thing and new baby thing, He would speak to Dan in His time and in His way and to help me stay out of the way. So wouldn't you know that as Dan and I talked this afternoon, God was fast at work in Dan in his prayer time this morning as well. God is so so cool. :) Dan poured his heart out to me and it is a clear reflection of my own. I could have danced for joy as David did knowing God was once again hard at work conquering the very sin that tries to take us down. Saaaweet! Oh yeah, and amen. :)

The houses we saw today were so much more promising than the ones previously viewed. Very encouraging. The favorite one was actually right across the street from people we know so I could hop right across the street with a couple cups of vanilla chai lattes and have us a good ole time.

Well I do have to mention this house. We looked at one house...seriously people I'm not kidding you, their garage turned office smelled like an ancient half dead shitzu (sp?) lived there. It was like the smell of a nasty dirty lap dog that was already halfway through the rigomortus. Dramatic you say? You should have smelled that place. I almost tossed my biscuits...umh if I had eaten biscuits...which I haven't, well you get the point. The rest of the house was great. Really beautiful (accept their underwear laying around and bra drawer wide open, I went ahead and closed that drawer...you know 'cause I'm nice like that.)

There were others but I don't think I can top that last one in funny. Well, accept the one that Dan said smelled like an old man. I think I'm having more fun blogging about these houses than I am looking for a house to live in. :)

Tomorrow will be an all day adventure. Sarah has been asking to blog again so I promised the next post is hers so she will tell you how tomorrow goes. She just loves you all to pieces. I mentioned you all and she did that cute smile and wiggle thing she is so good at. Melted my heart and then I thought it would melt your heart to so I went ahead and let my heart melt again for you...you know 'cause I'm nice like that. ;) Dan pointed out to me just now that I wrote that twice. I knew that. I was humbled this morning but apparently I've regained my big head.

Comments

I'm glad God spoke to you guys, and that you listened. :) I can't wait to hear what Sarah has to say. She's so cute. :)

Popular posts from this blog

My second greatest creation!

DIY Day a bracelet and another Frenchh Memo Board

A New Side Table Arrangement and Jewelery Give Away