Good food

I admit that often times when I see recipes on blogs I don't read them. I've never been a huge fan of cooking. So lately I'm thinking I must have caught a virus that has a symptom that looks like a love for cooking. I have made some killer dishes lately right of the top of my head. My favorite is the lemon pepper salmon with sweet creamy poppy seed dressing and crushed cashews on top. So so good. I also made Mahi Mahi with the recommended olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper comb then added steak seasoning on top of that. Super good. Then there is the chicken tenderloins breaded with butter crackers, and some Mrs. Dash. OK thats not as creative but its still a fave. I also went and made brownies for the people looking at my house yesterday. They like my house all accept that the school is Meadowbrook. I should have told them I not only know the principle personally but had my baby shower at her house. She's an awesome lady, super sweet, Christian, and crazy smart to boot.

I should make brownies for the people looking at the house today, but I'm all out of eggs. So while they look at the house Sarah and I are off to the grocery store.

So, since I seem to have this cooking virus for new recipes, I would love it if anyone wants to leave a comment with a creative twist to a favorite recipe I could try.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My second greatest creation!

DIY Day a bracelet and another Frenchh Memo Board

A New Side Table Arrangement and Jewelery Give Away