I saw an article on Yahoo this morning about the last WWII veteran of Australia's death. It reminds me of my own dear Grandfather who died a few years ago. He was such a wonderful man who served our country and my family well, very well. I thought of my Grandfather this last Memorial Day and all the wonderful memories I have with him. One story I recall is how his ship was bound for Hiroshima after the atomic bomb dropped. Because my grandfather need emergency surgery (I think his pancreas removed), his ship diverted to the Philippines while a different one took their place. Because of that change in history, I am aware at how things can change history dramatically for many. Very interesting.
My second greatest creation!
I did it, I really did it. I've never done something to at this scale of work. It took me many hours but I did it. I am so proud of this DIY project. My first DIY Day! I would be remiss in mentioning that this little beauty is my best DIY and that handsome man there, well, he just melts my heart and fortifies it all at the same time. Here is the plain old dirty six paned window I have been hauling with me every where since I found it a few years ago at a Habitat for Humanity Restore. I had it done up before but that was a novice's attempt at crafty. I knew when I saw the other crafty DIY projects floating around the blogosphere that I would need to get serious in order to play with the big dogs. Good thing all you blogger peeps were also my inspiration. ;) With out further adue . Did I spell that right. I need to learn French. Not really. I'm so doing this on purpose. Ok , here it is..... Three French Memo Boards, one cork board, one pane for a grocery list and ...
Comments