I did not think through planning blog posts on certain days when I had a Beach Trip planned. Shortly before we arrived at our rented beach house for the Labor Day Weekend, the owners cut off the Internet service. Bummer. Yes, I could have gone to the Dunkin' Doughnuts and gotten free Wi - Fi but that would have meant being pulled away from this cutie. Miss Wiggles does not like the bright sun (she is a fair skinned red head so I suppose its only natural) so she loved loved loved her sunglasses. Never once did she try to pull them off or attempted to touch them. I think 'cause she sees me where mine, she just knew. In the DIY blogging world, there have been so many neat table arrangements, and arranging every where else from bed sides, dressers , mantles, windows, etc. that I felt I should try my novice hand at artfully arranging my side table to the cozy leather chair in my library (aka, home office). So hear it is. I had this silver platter fit for a Thanksgiving Tur...
Comments
Thanks for your good input on the "Parenting Extreme" posts.
wb