What is my cat thinking?

I've never done this, but I want you to tell me what Leo the cat is thinking (I took this picture with my phone so forgive the quality). I was about to post the pic of my furry first born but couldn't come up with a catchy sentence or what not. I so need a vacation. Nags Head here I come!

Sorry, no prize. Well, I mean, knowing your the winner is a good prize. King (or Queen) of the Hill as the old kids game goes. Come back on Thursday for a giveway then.

Please tell me what my fur baby is thinking!

Comments

"Where is the mouse?"
Susan Finton said…
"If I can just figure this out I can rule the world."
Katie said…
Susan, I think that is not only what Leo is thinking but sometimes that is how I feel about technology as well...mostly just the "If I can just figure this out..." part. :)

Popular posts from this blog

My second greatest creation!

DIY Day a bracelet and another Frenchh Memo Board

A New Side Table Arrangement and Jewelery Give Away