Oh drat, double drat!

Just a bit of complaining, bare with me. So Dan is off this weekend getting our new car from his dad's used car dealership. It's a good deal but boy do I miss him. This car accident just stinks. I am thankful Dan is ok, that is all that matters. I have, though, been waiting for today for a while having such a very busy last couple weeks, today was to be our just spend time together today. I can't tell you how tempted I was to just pack Sarah and me up and head down to Georgia with Dan but a twelve hour drive each way in two days was not something I wanted to put her through. So here I am drowning my sorrows in a refusal to clean up after myself. My house looks like a tornado hit it. It's my rebellion. Ok, enough complaining, just needed to get that out as peddy as it is.

Comments

Megan said…
I hope Dan makes it home safely and soon! I know exactly how you feel, I can't wait until Craig gets home and we can sit on the couch and do nothing TOGETHER! It's the small things that make life great!

Popular posts from this blog

My second greatest creation!

DIY Day a bracelet and another Frenchh Memo Board

A New Side Table Arrangement and Jewelery Give Away