What is with me lately?
I don't know why, but I'm feeling rather unhinged lately. I'm dropping the ball constantly feeling rather tired and down. I at least can garuntee you it isn't pregnancy (not that I would have a problem with that, but an 8 month old is enough for me right now). What it is I couldn't say. Maybe its just good old over load. that I can say. Vacation with family was nice, traveling with said 8 month old though was stressful in and of its self. That followed by my hubby's car accident then him having to spend the weekend traveling to GA to get our new car which meant saying good bye to my old college car and the weekend I was looking forward too. Then there was the mad rush for the jewelry selling last week. The list goes on.
That is life though isn't it? The list always goes on. Its all about time management. I've been depending a little to much on caffiene and not enough time on things like my prayer time, working out, and good eating habits. Oh yeah, and drinking water. These things don't exactly make it in my schedule like they should. ~Big Sigh~ I need to work on that. Besides, its so beautiful outside, a good brisk walk everyday would do a world of good for both Sarah and me. Starting my own business keeps us in the house a bit more than we are used to. I've got some balancing to learn how to do I'm a thinkin'. The food and water thing is a big deal. My body can only run off of what I give it and when I am not giving it enough of what it needs or enough of anything really, well, that goes no where fast. Prayer time? Just as important as the rest. I get so out of sorts when I'm away from my Bible and journal. They are my spirit's food and water. Oofta, I'm starvin' everything lately it seems. Better go get crackin'. First things first, I need to go to bed!
That is life though isn't it? The list always goes on. Its all about time management. I've been depending a little to much on caffiene and not enough time on things like my prayer time, working out, and good eating habits. Oh yeah, and drinking water. These things don't exactly make it in my schedule like they should. ~Big Sigh~ I need to work on that. Besides, its so beautiful outside, a good brisk walk everyday would do a world of good for both Sarah and me. Starting my own business keeps us in the house a bit more than we are used to. I've got some balancing to learn how to do I'm a thinkin'. The food and water thing is a big deal. My body can only run off of what I give it and when I am not giving it enough of what it needs or enough of anything really, well, that goes no where fast. Prayer time? Just as important as the rest. I get so out of sorts when I'm away from my Bible and journal. They are my spirit's food and water. Oofta, I'm starvin' everything lately it seems. Better go get crackin'. First things first, I need to go to bed!
Comments
Relax with friend occasionally too - like today...you get me!