Enduring and being Thankful
I've been thinking about my Greek word study this morning. One thing I've been thinking about lately is being thankful despite what circumstances I am going through. I have great circumstances, but life is life and there will always be struggles and the goal is to thankful no matter where I am at. Right now I think I need to work on staying fresh in my walk with God rather than get to wrapped up in my own life. Serving others is always a great way to do that. I have found the New Testament on CD is a great new fresh way to get the word. I listened to Brad Paisley's wife as Mother Mary and I just cried. It hit my spirit in a new way.
So enduring what is temporary and being thankful for the eternal.
to endure suffering: ENOCHO: 1 Corinthians 4:12 "We work hard with our own hands. When we are cursed, we bless; when we are persecuted, we endure it."
Thanks: CHARIS: also denotes Grace, 2 Timothy 1:3 "I thank God, whom I serve, as my forefathers did, with a clear conciounse, as night and day I constantly remember you in my prayers."
Thankfulness, to give freely, gratitude: ECHARISTIA: Ephesians 5:4 "Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place but rather thanksgiving."
So enduring what is temporary and being thankful for the eternal.
to endure suffering: ENOCHO: 1 Corinthians 4:12 "We work hard with our own hands. When we are cursed, we bless; when we are persecuted, we endure it."
Thanks: CHARIS: also denotes Grace, 2 Timothy 1:3 "I thank God, whom I serve, as my forefathers did, with a clear conciounse, as night and day I constantly remember you in my prayers."
Thankfulness, to give freely, gratitude: ECHARISTIA: Ephesians 5:4 "Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place but rather thanksgiving."
Comments