Its Not About Me Monday!
I'm coming out of my funk thank goodness! A good relaxing day yesterday and good walks every day, healthy food, I'm doin' a ok.
Its Monday though so it just isn't about me. I thought about doing a Guest Blogger Monday, but then thought am I organized enough to have a guest blogger every Monday? Uh, no. So Monday around here is officially, Not About Me Monday with guest bloggers intermitent. Its organized but just un organized enough I may be able to keep up with it.
So, here is the deal. I write questions, you answer them. That is it. What a sweet way to get to know each other. Just imagine you're a celebrity and I'm interviewing you. :)
This question comes from the site, corsinet (no I don't know what that means), Brain Candy.
If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which TV show would you choose?
or
If the children living in the house next to you were being terrible physically abused and the only way to save them from their situation was adopt them, would you?
I can't wait to read your answers.
Oh, you want insentive? How about a little giveaway to promt you? I will give you a pick from my earing coming soon to my etsy site. I'll just pick a random person (which means I will have my hubby pick a random number from one to what ever number of comments I will have) from comment answers. If you don't have a blog, you can always write in as anonymous and in the comment write your name and e-mail.
Ready! Get set! Go!
Its Monday though so it just isn't about me. I thought about doing a Guest Blogger Monday, but then thought am I organized enough to have a guest blogger every Monday? Uh, no. So Monday around here is officially, Not About Me Monday with guest bloggers intermitent. Its organized but just un organized enough I may be able to keep up with it.
So, here is the deal. I write questions, you answer them. That is it. What a sweet way to get to know each other. Just imagine you're a celebrity and I'm interviewing you. :)
This question comes from the site, corsinet (no I don't know what that means), Brain Candy.
If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which TV show would you choose?
or
If the children living in the house next to you were being terrible physically abused and the only way to save them from their situation was adopt them, would you?
I can't wait to read your answers.
Oh, you want insentive? How about a little giveaway to promt you? I will give you a pick from my earing coming soon to my etsy site. I'll just pick a random person (which means I will have my hubby pick a random number from one to what ever number of comments I will have) from comment answers. If you don't have a blog, you can always write in as anonymous and in the comment write your name and e-mail.
Ready! Get set! Go!
Comments
Question 2: I had to answer both questions. Yes! I would report it. For one thing I'm a teacher and it is my responsibility to do so. Second, it is just the right thing to do.
Question 2: A tough question. Having worked at CPS I know the amount of work it would take to rehabilitate such children, but I couldn't leave them there so, yes, although I would ask for alot of help from my younger friends!
Question 2: In a heart beat!! But I would also try anything I could to help the parents find their way to Christ so that they could get their children back!!