Gotta love Skype

I heart Skype. This Christmas I won't be able to be with my own family as it is Hubby's year to go home. That is awesome by the way 'cause I like is family quite a bit. I am already homesick for my family though, one SIL is pregnant so I'm missing the belly. I love Skype because when everyone gets together, I will be able to talk to them and see them at the same time on Christmas Day. This is quite exciting and is a balm to my homesick heart (dramatic yes, but well, its true :). I have great nieces and one of them, A, even inspired a necklace I sold last weekend at a craft show. I am excited that a middle school girl will be getting a necklace sort of cola berated with A, a purple and electric green necklace with a purple quarts pendant. Neat.

Miss Wiggles is cruising by the way. Super cool to watch. At the moment she walks around saying baby or just b sounds many in a row that end in baby. Its fun to watch her combine her sounds she can make.

Well, the day call and its a busy one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My second greatest creation!

DIY Day a bracelet and another Frenchh Memo Board

A New Side Table Arrangement and Jewelery Give Away