I have an announcement.










The ground outside is blanketed in a foot of snow, the very definition of a winter wonderland is being lived out in our very own back yard. It isn't expected to melt for a while which is kind of nice.






We spent the day in today, well except when Dan had to go shovel the drive. We took pics of Miss Wiggles but didn't go as far as to put her in it. She seems a bit freaked out by it. The jammies in the picture are from Aunt Laura and Uncle Scott. Its her first sort of big girl jammies. The shirt snaps onto the pants. I like that especially since its only three snaps verses the bajillion snaps on baby jammies.

I also got the presents wrapped today. No matter how I cut it (so to speak) I am not a good gift wrapper. I love gift wrapped presents better than bags but I'm terrible at those folded sides. I suppose I should add some nice ribbons and that might make up for the sloppy sides.
I was also able to get some jewelry stuff done. I met with a customer who wanted to buy some more jewelry and she ended up requesting two custom necklaces. That was cool. I made them today and they are already in their gift bags and ready to go. I'll show some pictures later. I was also able to get the rest of my jewelry pictures taken and then organized on my lap top. That was really good since it was getting a bit messy with the increase in jewelry. I also started a sold file which was fun to start filling that up. I also added some new pieces to my etsy account.
It is official. We are moving in a couple weeks. We had hoped to have another six months but its a go. After the first of the year we will be moving, well, only an hour and a half away but that is a big deal considering we won't be going to the same church anymore. That makes me sad. We are moving back to an area we lived in a couple years ago and that makes me happy since we already have friends and a church there. I hate starting all over from scratch.
So grand adventures ahead. I plan on getting back involved as a child advocate and working with the Pregnancy Center. Not sure how that will all look though. I am excited about Tuesday morning Bible Studies with child care. That will be awesome. Miss Wiggles and I will be making regular trips back though 'cause we have made some priceless friends that I plan on keeping for a while longer. :)
I suspected as a little girl that God would take me on an adventure and I think I was right. I am living quite an adventure.






Comments

Warren Baldwin said…
Moving is both sad and exciting. We miss the familiarity and comfort of the old, but can be rejuvenated by new friends and circumstances. God is always with us, though, and trust he will be with you. God bless you on your new adventures!
Warren Baldwin said…
And neat pictures of the snow! Your baby is precious. My wife loves her just from her pictures!
Lily said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
I recognize those jammies! Those used to be Jamie's and Faith's! :) They are cute! :)

Miss you1
Anonymous said…
What is with the two of us putting our kids in animal like hoods?!!

Popular posts from this blog

My second greatest creation!

DIY Day a bracelet and another Frenchh Memo Board

A New Side Table Arrangement and Jewelery Give Away