Winter Wonderland

This beautiful little dove is a porcelain window piece from way before my time. It floated around my family home (homes actually since we moved quite a bit) and ended up in mine. I love this dove. She no longer helps keep windows locked which I'm not sure how she did that but I just know that is what she did. I used her to display my jewelry on for pictures as you can see and I think I had more fun taking her picture than I did the jewelry. My little dove is now the symbol of my jewelry business. I think I will call her Madeline.



Here are some snow pictures Hubby took yesterday of the creek behind our house. Oh how I will miss this creek. Many beautiful pictures have been taken here. What a treasure.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My second greatest creation!

DIY Day a bracelet and another Frenchh Memo Board

A New Side Table Arrangement and Jewelery Give Away