A little goofy
Apparently the best insentive we have to get Miss Wiggles to walk is for Leo to walk by. He is quite patiently staying just outside off hand's reach. I can tell he is just bideing his time until she figures out how to give lovey touches and not fist fulls of fur. I'm sure as soon as that day comes, the two will be inseperable. Fortunately there has been no need for the oven since Saturday morning so no more alarmed screams. Don't think my heart could handle that again. I'm sure I won't have a choice.
At the moment I am eating gold fish out of Miss Wiggle's hand. I'm trying to promote sharing and she loves to take a bit and then give me the other soggy part. What I won't do for that child. She also likes to give me my cell phone. We can play that game for ten minutes straight. To cute.
So desperate times call for desperate measures. I've actually asked someone to be my friend. Seriously, I used those exact words, "Will you be my friend?" Fortunately I'm not the only goofy person in the world because she accepted. Also, Hubby's college reunion is coming up this year so I've already started contacting some other spouses. I figure while the military people mingle and catch up, we spouses need some good conversation as well. I know if I sit there alone, then Hubby will feel like he has to entertain me. Ok, I wouldn't be that lame, I have a friend who is going with her hubby. Still, in the event that other wives (or hubbys) may feel out of place.
At the moment I am eating gold fish out of Miss Wiggle's hand. I'm trying to promote sharing and she loves to take a bit and then give me the other soggy part. What I won't do for that child. She also likes to give me my cell phone. We can play that game for ten minutes straight. To cute.
So desperate times call for desperate measures. I've actually asked someone to be my friend. Seriously, I used those exact words, "Will you be my friend?" Fortunately I'm not the only goofy person in the world because she accepted. Also, Hubby's college reunion is coming up this year so I've already started contacting some other spouses. I figure while the military people mingle and catch up, we spouses need some good conversation as well. I know if I sit there alone, then Hubby will feel like he has to entertain me. Ok, I wouldn't be that lame, I have a friend who is going with her hubby. Still, in the event that other wives (or hubbys) may feel out of place.
Comments