PEARLS MAKE ME HAPPY!

Ok, so I'm posting for the second time in only a couple hours but, well, its my blog. Don't go without checking the previous post regarding getting to know the Characteristics of God.

I'm kind of excited I got my first e-mail to advertise on my blog. I'm not sure I'll do it yet, but I'm excited about it anyway. Of course there is that little advertisement to the left for that cute jewelry shop at Etsy. Ok, its my jewelry shop. I'm working at adding more and updating the site. Its a process and fortunately I have more time to do it these days. In the mean times here are some great pieces while we wait. Who doesn't love jewelry? I have to ask and I hope you will answer. Are you a pearl gal or a diamond girl? If you don't know my answer from these any where in this post, well, you will never know. :)

18" double pearl (turquoise and periwinkle) stranded with Sterling silver chain and pendent




Grapes of VaVaVoom: 20" 3 strands in one purple glass beaded with toggle clasp


3 strands of turquoise pearls in one bracelet accented with sky blue glass beads and one gorgeous cobalt blue pearl.


Ole Town San Diego: a one yard long necklace with sterling silver pearl clasp displays turquoise, periwinkle and olive green fresh water potato pearls mixed with shell, blue glass, wood and turquoise stones. Great as one long strand wrapped as two or as a four strand bracelet. Gotta love versatility!

So those are my current faves. And a gotta say

PEARLS MAKE ME HAPPY!

Comments

Rachelle said…
Katie baby!

I had to go through all my old posts to find you again! I follow you but haven't been getting your new posts on my dashboard! I was like.. Hey, I haven't heard from my katie girl in a few days.

Whew. I almost lost you. I think I fixed it by re-following..

:) Pearls make ME happy too.. or all jewelry for that matter.

Rachelle

Popular posts from this blog

My second greatest creation!

DIY Day a bracelet and another Frenchh Memo Board

A New Side Table Arrangement and Jewelery Give Away