Am I seriously old enough for that?
I suppose the answer is yes. I am thirty years old after all. There isn't a lot I am not old enough for accept retirement, medicaid and a senior discount.
What I am talking about is the Black Tie Gala Hubby and I are attending next week. He needs a tux and I need a formal gown. I have one black formal gown but it won't work.
'Cause its my Junior prom dress and my rear is a bit bigger now than it was when I was 18.
Yah, I need to go shopping. Now that is something I am never to old or too young for.
Am I the only one though that feels like they are just not old enough to be on this earth as long as our numerical age indicates?
What I am talking about is the Black Tie Gala Hubby and I are attending next week. He needs a tux and I need a formal gown. I have one black formal gown but it won't work.
'Cause its my Junior prom dress and my rear is a bit bigger now than it was when I was 18.
Yah, I need to go shopping. Now that is something I am never to old or too young for.
Am I the only one though that feels like they are just not old enough to be on this earth as long as our numerical age indicates?
Comments