I have a migraine. It started two hours before bedtime which means excedrine two hours before bedtime. It didn't take away my migraine but I do find myself wide wide wide awake at two hours after my normal bedtime. Awesome and not in a good way.
So I'm going to give you a random post because well, you read the last paragraph right?
I joke about living at Wal-Mart. I got at least twice a week around lunch time. I'm seriously glad I went yesterday and not today because had I gone today I would have been there during the hostage situation. I guy went wielding his knife all over the store before he took his ex-girlfriend hostage at the Vision Center. I have no commentary on it but to say thank you Jesus I wasn't there and thank you Jesus again that the girl is going to be ok.
On a lighter note, the weather was awesome today we were outside for quite a while this morning. I'll tell you more about that later. For now, I need to get off the computer as my stomach is starting to not feel so hot.
So I'm going to give you a random post because well, you read the last paragraph right?
I joke about living at Wal-Mart. I got at least twice a week around lunch time. I'm seriously glad I went yesterday and not today because had I gone today I would have been there during the hostage situation. I guy went wielding his knife all over the store before he took his ex-girlfriend hostage at the Vision Center. I have no commentary on it but to say thank you Jesus I wasn't there and thank you Jesus again that the girl is going to be ok.
On a lighter note, the weather was awesome today we were outside for quite a while this morning. I'll tell you more about that later. For now, I need to get off the computer as my stomach is starting to not feel so hot.
Comments