8 weeks, 5 days and counting

Don't you just hate it when bloggers you follow don't write for a long time, then apologize for it?






I hate myself.

Seriously. I've got my reasons. Losing my last pregnancy then getting pregnant right away and then thinking I lost that one and then having to sit around and wait to find out if I was right or not. Not fun.

Right now I am 9 weeks this coming Monday. Thursday is our next ultra sound. I'm not out of the woods yet but right now I'm dealing better with it. Mind you, out of five times I've been pregnant, I've only made it to 9 weeks once. Enough about the sad stuff.

Well, almost. Hubby fractured a hip three months ago and finally two weeks ago, an MRI found it. Last Monday as in the Monday we were to be getting ready to leave for Thanksgiving, we dropped Sarah at a friend's house and headed to the hospital where Hubby had surgery to put three titanium pins into his knew. Whew! With Thanksgiving plans canceled, I played nurse maid...as in nurse and maid. Miss Wiggles was not to be left out so she decided to teeth. So much for my resting.

I stink at being a nurse. I'm just saying. Hubby makes a much better nurse. I'm not feeling sorry for myself on that one or even attempting humility (which would be a false humility anyway), I'm just being honest. I'm praying about it.

I'm also praying about wanting to cook but in the mean time. My awesome friends have provided all our dinners for the last week and we are already stocked for the next week pretty much.

I am amazing friends, really amazing friends. For that I really am humbled.

All that said, I am so excited Dan's hip is fixed. I am so thankful for my friends. I'm thankful for each and every one of my babies. God is good.

Comments

Warren Baldwin said…
No reason to apologize, hate yourself, or feel awkward about not blogging. You've certainly had your plate full - several plates, in fact. God gives grace, so do friends. Bask in it! Praying for things to smooth out for you. wb
Don't hate yourself! You've been busy. I'm glad that you and Dan made it through this last week. That is good news. :)
cbusch said…
Congrats on the new little one! I totally understand about finding time to blog. I have been loving it - but it does take some commitment - I am finally hosting my first giveaway on my site but it has taken a lot of work.
Rachelle said…
Don't say you hate yourself, that's silly. I'm crossing my fingers as tight as they can be possibly crossed for you and saying many prayers my friend!
Melissa said…
Congratulations on 9 weeks! I hope things will work out wonderfully!

Popular posts from this blog

My second greatest creation!

DIY Day a bracelet and another Frenchh Memo Board

A New Side Table Arrangement and Jewelery Give Away