I'm gonna be a snapping fool!
Oh, goodness. I've been wondering what happen to my camera over the last couple weeks only to find out that Hubby has been keeping it in his work back pack (he isn't into brief cases) for safe keeping. I'm gonna be a snapping fool tomorrow. I've got lots and lots to show you. I wish I could have gotten a before and after of the tile in the bathroom. I took tile and grout cleaner and a tooth brush to it and the black grout is now mostly grey...ish. Next step is seal the grout. Then I think I might feel ok being barefoot in the bathroom. Probably not, but maybe. :) Here is a run down.
Painting: No room fully done but three rooms have been started; library, dining room and kitchen. I am painting that yucky eggshell white trim bright white. What a difference!
Unpacking: Miss Wiggles, Family Room, Kitchen, Master Bedroom unpacked Painting needs to preceded further unpacking.
Cleaning: Oh gosh, what haven't I scrubbed? Well Everything has been scrubbed accept the hard wood floors. I'm intimately associated with every inch of the kitchen and bathrooms. New counter tops have been ordered by the owners and it seems to be taking forever. Once new counter tops arrive, Hubby will work on fixing the cabinet doors.
The before and after potential here is huge! We have the go ahead to paint, so I couldn't be happier about that. I am also excited to have my own office for my new jewelry business. With a new kiln and rock tumbler, I am super excited.
Pictures to come ya'll! Oh, man I'm excited!
Painting: No room fully done but three rooms have been started; library, dining room and kitchen. I am painting that yucky eggshell white trim bright white. What a difference!
Unpacking: Miss Wiggles, Family Room, Kitchen, Master Bedroom unpacked Painting needs to preceded further unpacking.
Cleaning: Oh gosh, what haven't I scrubbed? Well Everything has been scrubbed accept the hard wood floors. I'm intimately associated with every inch of the kitchen and bathrooms. New counter tops have been ordered by the owners and it seems to be taking forever. Once new counter tops arrive, Hubby will work on fixing the cabinet doors.
The before and after potential here is huge! We have the go ahead to paint, so I couldn't be happier about that. I am also excited to have my own office for my new jewelry business. With a new kiln and rock tumbler, I am super excited.
Pictures to come ya'll! Oh, man I'm excited!
Comments